Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweet Necklace Josh


Just a thought that I have had over the last few years as I have watched many baseball games, and I noticed last night in the Rangers/Rays game...What is up with the freaking giant tweed/rope necklaces that have become popular among players? It seems like every team has two or three guys who like to sport these weird, random necklaces that I must say look ridiculous and extremely dorky. Just take a look at our dear friend Josh Becket above. He is one of the prime contributors to this dorky fad.....which doesn't surprise me.

3 comments:

  1. Boston Sucks! And yes those hemp looking necklaces are extremely lame! Go yankees

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a type of magnet deal, like what some golfers wear on their wrists. http://www.phitenusa.com/

    VERY LAME!

    ReplyDelete