Friday, October 8, 2010

Seriously.....

Honestly, if these accusations are true, I give up. I mean first Tiger and now Favre. Yes these guys are great athletes and thats not what I am talking about. Athletics are not everything at the end of the day. When you are sitting at home in your mansion with all of your money, with no wife and your kids hate you. Are you going to be happy? Favre is a bloody grandfather!! You make me sick! Athletes are not role models by default. Granted there are some athletes that are role models that take their fame and do something honorable with it. But man Brett Favre? And people have said to me, hey common it would be hard in their shoes and you can have whatever you want. But I say if you don't have the discipline and self control not to send a couple dirty text messages, well then you have no character. You were given a gift and pissed it away with a lack of character! I just can't believe this one really I can't! Please voice your opinions

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it really happened. I think its hipe for the HUGE mnf game in a few days. seriously. I may be wrong but do not be surprised if it all gets fazed out over the next few weeks. there will be no conclusion on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate Dogg, i didnt even hear what happened. Fill me in.

    ReplyDelete