Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Laker Game

So tonight I went down to Honda Center and watched the Lakers take on the Utah Jazz. The Jazz are undefeated in the preseason so far and the game wasn't much of a game. The jazz ended up winning. It was a typical preseason game, where coaches let the stars get loose and then let the majority of the game go to the young bucks. But I must say the fact that I got see Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson makes it a memorable night. There are certain players that you want to tell your kids that you watched play and Kobe is definitely one of those. Now anyone who knows me, knows that Kobe and I have had our differences over the years, but give credit where credit is do. He is one of the greats. And Phil with 10+ rings common, we can just say he is the epitome of winning. Have to give these guys some respect.

1 comment: