Monday, September 14, 2009

Unreal Weekend

Well I have to first add my approval to the previous posts by John. It was an unbelievable weekend in college football. To start off I was able to watch the Michigan game, and I must say with all of the Rodriquez drama in the past weeks, I felt for the guy and really wanted them to pull of a win and especially a big one at home against Notre Dame. My hat goes off to Tate Forcier the freshman QB at Michigan. He was awesome, a 31 yard run for a TD in the fourth is big time playing. That was one the biggest games in that rivalry of those two teams in their history. Next topic is the USC game and I watched the first half before having to leave to go to my wife's volleyball game. But what an exciting first half it was. Both teams looked fairly even at that point. Although as John and I talked about this game, we both agreed that Barkley needs to get some more passes, they almost look like they don't have full confidence in him yet. I wasn't able to see the end and I saw that they were obviously able to make an amazing drive to win the game. And maybe that game wasn't the time for it, but I would like to see it in the future if this minor injury doesn't hold him back. Overall very pumped about the final result. Fight On! Go Trojans!

No comments:

Post a Comment